Tagged with #i want to see this again in september so that i may shout 'same' #totoro
I got another Totoro birthday cake, but this time I turned 22 as opposed to 21. The little cap is to commemorate the fact that I graduated from college this semester.
Tagged with #hooray
my seventeenth birthday is in a few weeks…and I’m actually kind of sad…i really like being sixteen
but if your sixteen you cant be the dancing queen
thank u little bread stick that made me feel better
this is the best thing to happen to one of my text posts
Tagged with #pokemon
The cutest little booble that ever boobled.
First time rigging and animating a character in after effects. It was fun!
Tagged with #recipe #how to
Here are a couple of tips for saving energy when cooking with fresh ginger:
1) I find grating the ginger to be easier than chopping it. It can make a bit of a mess, but is much simpler.
2) When I grate ginger, I grate more than I need - the whole root. I use the amount I need for my recipe and then freeze the rest. This means that next time I don’t need to cut or grate any ginger, I can just add some of the frozen stuff
Tips for freezing the ginger:
- Put the grated ginger into a bag
- Try to flatten out the ginger so that it’s like a sheet across the whole bag rather than a lump in one corner. This means that when you want to retrieve some frozen ginger you can easily snap off a bit (because it’s nice a thin)
- Freezer bags are best because they prevent your ginger getting that “freezer smell”, but you can get away with using old fruit bags / bread bags to save money (as long as you don’t leave the ginger for too many weeks in the freezer)
Tagged with #pixar #ratatouille
“Tell your chef Linguini that I want whatever he dares to serve me. Tell him to hit me with his best SHOT.”
FOOD WEEK: Day 5
Tagged with #pugs don't look real #dog #adorable
Tagged with #long post #steve irwin
Tagged with #uytfgjhkl;' #yeah
"you’re too young to know what your sexuality is" said the straight person to a queer teenager
"he’s such a ladies’ man" said the straight person about a 6 month old baby that doesn’t know what a lady is
Tagged with #wow #!!!
This Tree Is Growing 40 Different Kinds Of Fruit At Once
This single (and quite colorfully blossoming) tree grows 40 different varieties of peaches, plums, apricots, nectarines, cherries, and even almonds — but just how does it do it?
It does it through the process of chip grafting. After sculptor Sam Van Aken bought a failing orchard in upstate New York full of hundreds of different fruit trees, he began the pain-staking process of grafting several of the different varieties together into one tree. Six years later, the result is this 40-fruit bearing tree, which includes some heirloom varieties that are centuries old.
Image: Sam Van Aken
Tagged with #cool
New York-based Japanese designer Nao Tamura has just presented a beautiful, new collection of dishes inspired by cherry leaves. Debuting at the last Salone Satellite, part of Milan’s furniture fair for up-and-comers, the silicone kitchenware is perfect for anyone who enjoys a bit of nature indoors. The dishes can be rolled up, used in the microwave or oven, and is dishwasher safe.
Tagged with #pokemon #stuff like this is wasted on the upcoming generation #i had a debate last week with a 10 year old boy who thought pokemon was going to end in a season or so #and that pikachu would evolve and that would be that #no small one #no #you are part of something much bigger than you realize #pokemon will never just end ok #ok
okay ya pokemon battling is cool but think of it like this
- deaf trainers having pokemon with telepathic powers translate for them
- deaf-assistant audino
- seeing-eye pokemon
- reptilian pokemon with smooth bodies for people with autism to pet
- ghost pokemon helping tell kids there aren’t monsters under the bed
- pokemon like munna or drowzee eating the bad dreams of their trainers who have PTSD